OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your Forum name mean.

Started by Crutch, February 16, 2011, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gob09

gob09 killed my first gobbler in 2009

bird

bird aka Noble Feathered Hunter Beast Who Attacks From Above While Cruising Peacefully With The Grace Of An Eagle, The Wisdom Of A Great Horned Owl, The Speed Of A Falcon, Talons So Sharp That All Living Things Fear Him.  bird

papabuzzard

Papabuzzard - my grandchildren call me Papa.  At pre-1840 rendezvous events I attend they call me Buzzard.

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Lumpy

It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

PANYHunter

pullit

I shoot lots of skeet/trap/ and sporting clays. When you are ready for the bird, you say....Pull-it.

Highknob

HighKnob=the mountain where my cabin is in Va.

FireFly908

FireFly908 = Many years ago when I first had to come up with a username on a web site, I had trouble coming up with a name so my wife picked "FireFly" because I was a Volunteer Firefighter.  When that name was taken, I tacked 908 on the end because that was my number on the fire department.  I have used that name ever since on every time I need to assign a username.

neal

Neal        My parents gave it to me almost 35 years ago.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Chester

Wycliff

vicksburg

Vicksburg, MS is the nearest town...
]

mnturkey

I was born, raised and have spent my whole life in Minnesota (except for 5 years in Uncle Sams Misguided Children) and I hunt turkeys mnturkey
SEMPER FI

mnturkey

Quote from: bird on February 17, 2011, 07:10:44 AM
bird aka Noble Feathered Hunter Beast Who Attacks From Above While Cruising Peacefully With The Grace Of An Eagle, The Wisdom Of A Great Horned Owl, The Speed Of A Falcon, Talons So Sharp That All Living Things Fear Him.  bird

That there is laughable
SEMPER FI