OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Whats your job ?

Started by Fox Fire, February 16, 2011, 10:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

Grew up farming, when the money dropped out of it however went to another line of work. Now I'm a ER/Trauma nurse. As groundcontrol said, talk about a culture shock.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

redarrow

turkeybow

work for a private wildlife damage management company
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

gordongekko

In God we trust; all others pay cash.

Todd1700

TnTurk

High School Football Coach / Teacher

ClayW

Project Manager for a water tower contractor

sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

EMSDJ2

Used to operate a drilling rig at a stone quarry till they eliminated my job now i drive a 777 caterpillar dump truck plus other jobs around the quarry. 

mossy835

Staying out of the wife's way uh semi retired from direct sales and security design. CCTV, Access control, sub station security systems.

HOOKS1

Skeeterbait

I am the manager of an information technology division.

hobbes

I have my PE in Civil Engineering.  My current title is Project Engineer for a mountain town in CO.  I manage capital improvement projects (asphalt paving, curb and gutter, sidewalks, pedestrian lighting, stormwater infrastructure,  retaining walls, etc.) from budget planning through construction , review plans and supporting documents submitted by developers, review plats, and whatever else I'm handed.  I've also been taking care of quite a few facility improvements such as mechanical systems, remodels, that were passed off to me when they realized I could.  I guess thats good, but HVAC for an office full of middle aged women that are either too cold or too hot is a pain in the...............  We've also just completed building a heat recover system that takes heat from the discharge of the wastewater treatment plant, uses that heat to heat a closed loop that travels to heat exchangers that transfer that heat to the pools in our rec center (incredible project).  Somehow I've been handed monitoring that also, although there isn't much to it unless something quits working.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.