turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

mossberg 835

Started by lmbhngr, November 14, 2011, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmbhngr

Had a guy give me a call last night wants to sell a mossberg 835, realtree camo, ported barrel,with some chokes for $200. That a good deal??

davisd9

Would give him the $200 and walk away with a  big ole smile on my face.  Good deal in my opinion.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

gob09

hwck yea thats a great deal and extra choke just makes it sweeter buy it right now if you have the cash

lmbhngr

Just closed the deal via texting for $200. :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

beagler

Sounds like a good deal!
Never Misses

chatterbox

You got a great deal. I just picked up a mossy 835 just before turkey season scoped in MB for 350.00
Enjoy your new gun! I love mine! :icon_thumright:

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

lmbhngr

I`m a Remington guy but wth for $200 I didn`t think I could go wrong! Thanks for the input.

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: lmbhngr on November 15, 2011, 08:10:49 PM
I`m a Remington guy but wth for $200 I didn`t think I could go wrong! Thanks for the input.

That'll change...once you super clean and polish the barrel and take it to the range and pattern it! :z-winnersmiley:  I have met VERY FEW remingtons that can come even close to the patterns the 835 will produce.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

davisd9

I am an 835 guy.  Once you put a choke and shells together you will see why.  Good Luck!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

pabossie255

Thats what I paid for my older woodlands camo 835 ported barrel in mint condition it was a great deal would have liked the new camo pattern but did not come across one in that price range my barrel is polished to a shine and throws great patterns also bought a ported slug barrel for it have not shot it yet.

trkehunr93

Mine is the old school woodland camo but I absolutely love it.  With the Preston Pittman choke and hevi #7's it is a killing machine.

lmbhngr

New twist!! Guy wants to trade a remington 870 with two barrels for the mossy! ??? ???

davisd9

Another guy or the same one?

lmbhngr

Different guy. Picking the gun up tomorrow.