OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers needed...

Started by new2turkey, November 10, 2011, 06:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new2turkey

Last night my best friend growing up was brought to my house by my uncle... My uncle had heard she got addicted to heroin and her boyfriend was the one who got her into it, so he found her and her boyfriend, beat him up and took his pone so that he can't reach her... She has a long journey ahead of her but she wants the help.. She wants to fix herself.. She ran up and hugged me when she saw me... And I was shocked... From 145 pounds and now she weighs 108... 

Sorry for the long winded post.. She's Lso agreed to stay away from her boyfriend...

If yu could please keep her in your prayers.. She needs all the help she can get... Thank you guys...

Lumpy

You got it man, last time I checked Jesus is still in the delievery business, delievering people from addictions!!!!!!!
God Bless
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com

vaturkey

Vaturkey

drenalinld

Praying for her. You're a good man to help her.

Bamastrutter

nctrkyhntr

new2turkey

Than you so much for th prayers... I am bringing her to detox in the morning... They have no beds until then.

TRKYHTR

Prayers for her and him. Sounds like he need a little thump on the mellon.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Hognutz

Prayers for her and all involved. She has a tough road ahead. She needs to stay focused on getting well..Good luck, and kudo's to you for helping..God Bless..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

new2turkey

Thank you mike... Tonight the withdrawals are bad, but she managed to fall asleep for awhile... I'm praying she makes it through this and betters herself

Old Gobbler

:jesus-cross: prayers sent - listen , in these situations the best thing is to get them away from the bad influence asap , so I feel your uncle did the right thing

:cross2: prayers to her and her recovery 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TClark

QuoteYou got it man, last time I checked Jesus is still in the delivery business, delivering people from addictions!!!!!!!
Amen to that!! Jesus delivered me from cigarettes and I smoked for 30 years, 2-3 packs a day.
  I praise God in advance for her miraculous deliverance and break through and that God will use her to minister to people that may come to be where she's at right now.

:jesus-cross:
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

lightsoutcalls

I pray that God will bless you for being willing to help out and will give her strength to successfully break the habit with His help.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

turkey slayer

allaboutshooting

Prayers have been said.

Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."