OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Mossy 935

Started by BHhunter, November 01, 2011, 08:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Quote from: BHhunter on November 15, 2011, 05:22:26 PM
Quote from: gobbler74 on November 15, 2011, 05:17:05 PM
That was a much better outcome! If your screws are going through receiver top you can use a dremel tool to cut excess off. Most gun shops have an assortment of receiver screws you may be able to check for. Brownells sells an assortment as well.
That's what I've been thinking. Going to a local gunsmith tomorrow to see what he may have.

FF2 would be an option, but already have the scope and love it, plus I've used all my positive financial points with the wife.
BH
Sounds like a simple fix. just need to match screw depth. Hope you get that worked out. After mossberg honed my chamber Its one of the slickest autos Ive used on turkeys. I bet you were seeing red when you ran into that..I was a mess when mine wouldnt shoot new out of the box. 
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

CallMaker

Good luck with the Mossy....I used a Mossy for years.  Now I use a Benelli Super Nova for Turkey's.
Steven

Newram05

grousec

You will love that gun!!  I have one in Mossy Oak and I love the Pistol Grip.  Turkey Killing Machines..
Enjoy.