OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Interesting reviews and info on dust collectors.

Started by handcannon, October 22, 2011, 07:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

Been doing a little research on dust collectors for my shop. Fat boy has gotta get one. Anyhow, I ran across this review on 9 different dust collectors, all under $300. Some good information on performance and the differences in micron filter bags. If your looking to get one you may want to take a little time to read this over.

http://eberhardt.bz/GME_Wood_Land/GME_Woodworking_Stuff/4_Information/4_Dust_Collector_Review.pdf

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

HC,
The link isnt working....maybe just my location.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

handcannon

I opened it back up and it worked for me. I went ahead and deleted it and repasted the link again. Give it another try. You may have to get the latest updated version downloaded to view the PDF file. Just a thought.

gobbler74

I think its just my older laptop. Didnt try on home cpu..will give it a try. Thanks.