turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello to all newb here

Started by DoubleTom, October 19, 2011, 10:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleTom

Found this site doing some searching and just wanted to say hello to all. I been wanting to start making calls just to full around with. I see there is alot of custom call makers on the site and they all have some nice looking calls. I was wondering after looking at most calls that they have no trademark sign on them? Do you not at least trademark the name you use? This is all new to me and was just curious.

redarrow

Welcome to our home. Hope you enjoy your stay. You may want to post your question in the Call making section. I guarantee those wonderful fellas will be more than happy to help you out.  :welcomeOG:

4nwtf

:welcomeOG:  do what red arrow said, great group of guys

vaturkey

:welcomeOG: Pull up a chair & sit a spell !!   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

nctrkyhntr

chatterbox

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

stone road turkey calls

glad to have you aboard.  :welcomeOG: :fud:

gary
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

longspur

Basser69

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

turkey slayer

pappy

Yep. welcome to the best turkey hunting and callmakers site on the web!
Trade Marking a caller? Was----tat? We are custom call makers, every call we make has a distinct character and sound of its own. As I speak for the majority of the folks here, we leave that court business to the big boys who are in it for a buck and not the art of callmaking.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

handcannon

Quote from: pappy on October 21, 2011, 05:41:38 PM
Yep. welcome to the best turkey hunting and callmakers site on the web!
Trade Marking a caller? Was----tat? We are custom call makers, every call we make has a distinct character and sound of its own. As I speak for the majority of the folks here, we leave that court business to the big boys who are in it for a buck and not the art of callmaking.

You preach it brotha!

Welcome to the forum. Dont be a stranger.