turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

THEY ARE HERE!!!!! PICS ADDED

Started by sugarray, February 16, 2011, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Wife just told me my calls from Joe, TRKYHTR, are here.  I'll post up the pics and maybe even a sound bite with them this evening.  Please try to hold your excitement until then.  :happy0064::wav: :happy0064:

Joe is an awesome call maker and an even better person, I sure call my friend and hope he thinks the same of me, even though it will take me a long time to repay all he has done for me, if I ever can.  I commissioned Joe to make me 2 calls.  One for me a slate and one for my FIL, a glass.  The wood is wormy chestnut from my FIL's parents first home.  Needless to say I am excited to get mine in the woods.  FIL's will likely sit in the safe, but it is all turkey and ready to hunt.  Joe not only sent me the calls, which are fantastic looking and awesome sounding.  He sent me 5 strikers and 4 new youth mouth calls.  The slate call has a lot of character and the glass captures the essence of what I was looking for.  I could not be more pleased.

FIL's parents memorial call

Strikers

Diaphragms

My call

Check out these worm holes

If you don't have a Mother Lode call, you are missing out!!  Thank you Joe.

drum817

Ahhh....just like Christmas time  :z-guntootsmiley:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

sugarray

Gold Spur

Great looking call! You can say for sure, there won't be another one like it.  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

M,Yingling

Congrats on great lookin call ,,, nice work to the call maker   :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

pappy

congrats on the fine callers that Joe is something else, he puts a lot of himself in his work.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

PureGold