Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ever had a gun dipped in Mossy Oak Obsession or Btmland?

Started by TheSportsman, October 13, 2011, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSportsman

Ive got a Benelli SBE that I am considering sending off and having dipped in Obsession.  I am torn between Bottomland and Obsession.  I love having green in a pattern since I have solely devoted this SBE to turkey hunting.  Anyone ever had one dipped in Obsession or Bottomland, post up some pics please.  Which would you guys go with?  A Benelli SBE would look MEAN in Obsession but then again, Bottomland would look sweet too! I hunt in MS, AR, and TN and my two primary clothing camo is bottomland and obsession. Opinions!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TheSportsman

thats the way im leaning... I wish someone had a pic of a benelli dipped in obsession.

Preacher

Romans 8:37

gatrkyhntr70

Im a MO fan too. I have had 2 870sm's. I had an sps in obsession that I loved the obsession on it but I wasnt getting the patterns I really wanted from the gun despite how much work I had done on the bbl.. I have the same gun in bottomland now and it patterns incredible, I liked the camo on the obsession gun better.
The obsession is more 3 demensional and blends every
where. Do OBSESSION!

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

gobbler74

An older 870 I put together and had dipped in the New bottomland

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

TheSportsman

guys.... looking like obsession is gonna be the winner. man obsession looks good...and on a sbe, itd look awesome!

gobbler74

Quote from: TheSportsman on October 14, 2011, 11:22:24 AM
guys.... looking like obsession is gonna be the winner. man obsession looks good...and on a sbe, itd look awesome!
Obsession is a killer pattern. I think it has lastest longer than any of the other older patterns...
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

dirt road ninja

Go with whatever pattern u like the best. I promise the birds don't care.

woody

I have a Benelli M2 dipped in Obsession.  Same as you it is my dedicated turkey gun.  Looks really good.  Also have a 20 gauge 670 done in it too.  If you want I can take a pic of the Benelli.  Let me know.  Who is doing the gun?  I would highly recomend Taarjac.  They are the best in the business.  Been donig it the longest and do most factory guns.

TheSportsman