OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite duck and goose calls

Started by ghillie, October 09, 2011, 11:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghillie

I'm curious as to what all of you use or like..I run an Echo timber and a LynchMob Stranglehold for ducks and for geese I use a Triple Crown from Tim Grounds as well as the LynchMob GooseNoose...

What say you???

mightyjoeyoung

Ducks:  Winglock poly and a Zink PH-2

Geese:  Gen II Slayer with orange BIGs (BEST call under $100 imo), Winglock Acrylic prototype, poly camo Cole's Carnage Collector with RNT guts...little call ROCKS!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

drenalinld

Grounds Triple Thang goose and RNT Daisy Cutter for ducks.

pappy

I a biased...I love my Detonator acrylic, but if I had to use another call it would be one from Bob Hayes out of Iliinois, his calls are super sounding and attractive. As a matter of fact he took two first place ribbons in Reelfoot calling contest this past weekend. his all acrylic call, Ball N Chains blew everyone out of the water!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

I have several lanyards. The one with me most has one of my single reed mallard calls, one of my woodduck calls and one of my SR goose calls.
Lanyard two has a Gaston acrylic single reed and a Brian Ferguson SR goose call
Then there are the other lanyards with RNT and Sean Mann calls on it
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ChiefBubba

In no particular order, Pappy's detonator, Sonderman 66, Sure Shot triple reed mallard call, Duck Commander Mallard call, a whistle or two and misfires wood duck call. Just depends on how I'm feeling and where I'm going and the ones go out with me Chief.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

The Rich-N-Tone Timber, Echo Timber, and Gaston Timber duck calls are all great.  The Primos 'Yo Sista timber duck call ain't half bad.

gobbler74

I use a goose call from Chris Kessler of fowl chaser calls in VA.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

CSAW

Field Proven Adrenalin and Zink Money Maker for Honks, and a old Straight Meat Mallard for the ducks.

mmclain

I purchased a JJ Lares Hybrid 2 weeks ago.........soooooooo very good......you can change the reed in about 30 seconds.....perfectly

boomer

Ducks   RNT Daisy Cutter and Echo Timber
Geese   Bill Saunders Goose Pimp and Redzone