OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers please

Started by Duke0002, September 23, 2011, 09:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke0002

A young man (22 yrs) died in a car crash this afternoon.  Friend of the family and close friend of our son.  He leaves behind a wife and child.

May our gracious Lord give strength to those left behind and the young lady in the other vehicle.

Thank you brothers and sisters.

-Dale

drenalinld

Praying for this family and your son.

Houndstooth Game Calls

BOFF

Sorry to read Dale.

Prayers for your family and his.

Father God,

How we are reminded again, how precious life is, and how quickly it may end. We ask for you to be with the families of this young man, and those families who knew him. Provide your comfort, peace, and assurance in this time of need. Help those searching for answers, to hear your voice, and know it is You. In Jesus name we ask and pray these things, Amen.

God Bless,
David B.

turkey slayer

Roostem33

Very sad to hear this Dale, my prayers are with the friends and family.  :cross2:

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

redarrow

:cross2: :cross2: :cross2: Prayers sent my friend.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Hognutz

Prayers said and sent from Wi.
It tears my heart out to hear of such tragedies. May the Lord be with the family and friends.  :cross2:
  Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Duke0002

Thank you all so much for your prayers. The family of the young man is strong in the faith, but still in shock and suffering the loss.

Last night at the visiting hours, my eyes filled with tears when I saw that his dad placed the fan mount of Ryan's first turkey in the casket.

Funeral service was held this morning. This 22 yr old young man had touched the lives of so many people. Overwhelmed the family with their support. He knew his Savior, which gave great comfort to all.

Duke Jr and I offered to take dad turkey hunting, and he quickly agreed. This is one spring hunt that will be very special. Hope the Lord will send a gobbler his way.

I know I don't have to say this here, but please make the effort to take your special youngster(s) hunting or fishing...or whatever outdoor activity they may enjoy. You can never spend too much time with them.

Again, thank you for your prayers. The Lord answered them mightily.

-Dale