OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My 9 year old Turkey calling machine

Started by trb136, September 16, 2011, 07:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

This is my youngest daughter Sara Beth..We built this call together and she has been listening to me for some time play calls...I made her a deal that if she practiced she could call in a turkey for me next spring...Thats a heck of a deal IMO!!!
http://youtu.be/eE1FiaeHAtc 

Austy

That right there is what it's all about!!  She sounds pretty good and by the time the season comes around, if she keeps practicing it will be all up to you to close the deal because she is going to call you in a big old Boss Gobbler.  I have had more fun in the woods watching a kid get excited when that "Old Tom" sounds off  than I think I ever had myself.  I really enjoy spreading my love for hunting turkeys as you can see by one of my last posts that I made a couple of calls for a few of my friends daughters.  They are the future of our passion for hunting turkeys.  Bet you can't wait till the season.

drenalinld

She sounds awesome!! Some of that has to be attributed to your call. Can't wait for pics next Spring.

pappy

Wow...she looks  just like my nine year old grandaughter, she is gonna pass you up big guy, she'll be calling in your birds before long.........
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

TRKYHTR

SHe sounds really good Tom. Great sounding call and she knows how to use it.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

silverspur

Tim, She sounds great and its great to get them started young.  Glad you captured the moment and its a memory that will remain with both of you forever.  No one can take it from you.  I'll bet you both can't wait till spring.  Looking forward to those pics and the big smile on your face with the big ole gobbler she takes with the call you made together.  Thanks for sharing bro!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Hillbilly280

Hey brothet now that is cool think I could get her to call me in a bird?Think I could bribe get with a real nice copper pot u think..See if you can talk her into it.lol. She is sweet.                         Bobby
VANOVER GAME CALLS

savduck

Georgia Boy

barry

Too cool! Can't wait to see the pics of the one she calls in for ya!

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

hookedspur

Quote from: drenalinld on September 16, 2011, 08:35:38 PM
She sounds awesome!! Some of that has to be attributed to your call. Can't wait for pics next Spring.
:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BowBendr

You said she was gonna be a thug. Killer calling, no doubt. Way cool video Tim.  :icon_thumright:

handcannon

Both the caller and the call need to be in the woods for sure next spring. I've heard full grown men that don't sound that good.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

vaturkey

Awesome calling there brother !! I think she had a mighty fine teacher !! I know you're proud of her I sure would be.  :icon_thumright:

vaturkey    :newmascot:
Vaturkey