OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spring 2010 Turkey Video Double

Started by jwhunter, February 15, 2011, 08:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwhunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHdZGzMZzcw

copy and paste

then click the play button on the page

guys i just loaded a video from last spring. check it out. i hope you enjoy. hope it gets you fired up for spring. more to come, loading 2 more videos  now!

knightrider

Gobble!

Doug-Va

TRKYHTR

Nice video. I saw that gobbler on the right had his head up after the shot and I started saying you better get on that turkey he's fixin to get away. I talk to the computer alot.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

northms

Yall were right on top of those birds.  You must have done the belly crawl at absolute pitch black to get those dekes into the field.

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Hognutz

That was a great video. It will get the blood flowing again for the guys that are chomping at the bit..Well done,jw..Mike :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

wvboy

That is great video in my opinion.. real hunting right there.. enjoyed them all..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

jwhunter

i watched him fly up in that exact tree the night before. we crept in there about 1 hour before day light... we were being so sneaky!! as soon as we got everything set up chairs,camera,guns we sat back and started hearing drumming! it was great! as it got daylight we could see he was in the same tree! he was only about 75 yards away! if you turn up the volume real loud you can hear all the other birds around the field gobbling as well! its a HONEY HOLE!

Jay

Boomstick

"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

perrysbirds

If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer