OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great deal on the "Squealing Hen"

Started by decoykrvr, February 15, 2011, 11:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

decoykrvr

For all of you that haven't had the opportunity to buy the turkey call sensation of 2010,
Cabelas has the "Squealing Hen" on sale for $19.99.  What a deal on a truly magnificent work of handcrafted art and calling perfection.  The turkeys will never know what hit them.  By the way, Cabelas also has the "Gobbler Lounger" reduced by 33% to $19.99, which according to everyone who owns one, "is a deal".

new2turkey

:TooFunny:

Actually watching a hunting show earlier, they were giving some of the credit to killing 2 toms to the squealing hen call.

hookedspur

Quote from: new2turkey on February 15, 2011, 11:16:29 AM

Actually watching a hunting show earlier, they were giving some of the credit to killing 2 toms to the squealing hen call.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

Quote from: hookedspur on February 15, 2011, 11:23:15 AM
Quote from: new2turkey on February 15, 2011, 11:16:29 AM

RaspyD

Quote from: decoykrvr on February 15, 2011, 11:13:28 AM
For all of you that haven't had the opportunity to buy the turkey call sensation of 2010,
Cabelas has the "Squealing Hen" on sale for $19.99.  What a deal on a truly magnificent work of handcrafted art and calling perfection.  The turkeys will never know what hit them.  By the way, Cabelas also has the "Gobbler Lounger" reduced by 33% to $19.99, which according to everyone who owns one, "is a deal".

Please don't use "Squealing Hen" and "Perfection" in the same context!!  Sorry....just had to say that. :TooFunny:
Perfection Turkey Calls

new2turkey

Quote from: RaspyD on February 15, 2011, 01:03:09 PM
Quote from: decoykrvr on February 15, 2011, 11:13:28 AM

Please don't use "Squealing Hen" and "Perfection" in the same context!!  Sorry....just had to say that. :TooFunny:

kangaroocry

I get why everyone thinks the squealing hen is a gag, and personally I share the same feelings.  But out of curiousity, has anyone here actually used one in the field?  What sort of reaction were you able to get?  Did you call in more coyotes than turkeys?

neal

Quote from: kangaroocry on February 15, 2011, 01:46:27 PM
I get why everyone thinks the squealing hen is a gag, and personally I share the same feelings.  But out of curiousity, has anyone here actually used one in the field?  What sort of reaction were you able to get?  Did you call in more coyotes than turkeys?

I have a buddy who works at a large sporting goods store and he said they sold the heck out of em last year, and he had a few guys come in a say they work!??! I'm sorry I cannot bring myself to spend any $ on one let alone use one!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.