turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strumpet

Started by gobblingghost, August 18, 2011, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblingghost

Several years ago, there was guy making a call he named Strumpet. Is he still making the calls does anyone have his contact info??

lightsoutcalls

His name is Craig Corbett, and went by Cornbread.  He had a business called Gobblers in the Shadows that still shows up on a web search, but the listed phone number was not active awhile back.  Sorry I can't be of more help.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

gobblingghost

Thanks,
Does anyone have 1 forsale???

barry

I'll PM you his ph number

Barry

nitro

Last I heard, Craig is not making calls right now.

Finding a used Strumpet or one of Craig's Biscuit calls for sale will be tough.

They are outstanding. Wish I had more.
Royal Slam 2008

Houndstooth Game Calls

I would like to see some pictures of these calls anybody got one?

nitro

Blackwood / Ironwood

Awesome caller. There have been many victims to her siren's song.  :angel9:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Royal Slam 2008

savduck

I went looking for one not to long ago. I read an article about him in an old hunting magizine i found somewhere.

Nice pic AG.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

Well that is a neat call nitro is it loud or can you sit down and work a bird with it pretty easy, as not over blowing it like alot of tubes are!!

nitro

It can be soft called with or hammered on. Depends on the skill of the operator.

I prefer the Strumpet to a tube call.  I only have two of them sadly...woulda, coulda, shoulda....

If Craig starts production again, I will be ordering.
Royal Slam 2008

savduck

I seem to remember the story on him being pretty neat. He actually holds a patent on a call design or two....the strumpet being one of them.

AG, if you catch wind of him making a batch, please let me know. I would love to get one.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Georgia Boy

The Cohutta Strutter

Quote from: savduck on August 30, 2011, 11:34:07 PM
I seem to remember the story on him being pretty neat. He actually holds a patent on a call design or two....the strumpet being one of them.

AG, if you catch wind of him making a batch, please let me know. I would love to get one.
X2.
Anybody seen America lately?

gobbler336

i read on another forum that he was currently in the process of moving,  if somebody gets up with him though put my name in the hat to, if the guy has a new house to pay for i'm sure he would love to sell a few more calls! 

gaswamp