OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Don't shoot me anymore"

Started by Stoner, August 18, 2011, 12:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Good article from the very liberal St. Petersburg Times. A fellow attempting to rob the couple getting out of a vehicle at a restaurant and the fellow told his girlfriend to duck down and shot the sleazy robber four time with a .380 handgun and the robber yells out "Don't shoot me anymore". The link for the article is below, it is a good read. This is real justice, but does not say much for the potency of the .380 round.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/armed-diner-shoots-robbery-suspect-outside-st-petersburg-applebees/1184869

ILIKEHEVI-13

I sure hate to hear this.  The guy was only trying to protecthis girlfriend and himself.  You can't blame him for that.  but I do hope the 17yr old boy lives to learn from this. 

mikejd

Hevi you must have misread the shooter smith had no charges against him as he acted in self defense. this is a great story for justice.And great for all honest gun owners.

TClark

The shooters will more than likely be sued by the perps in both cases.
When my brother got his permit to carry, he had to go through some training.
Simply put, the trainer was an x-swat sniper for the county.
They were taught two in the chest, one in the head. Bam Bam Bam..
reason being, dead men can't sue you for everything you own.
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

Hognutz

This story has a happy ending. So many of them, don't. His decision to carry may have saved him and his girlfriend from injury or worse. I like to read stories like this...The .380 is not an elephant gun, but in this case, it was enough gun. It is better than not carrying at all, and a larger gun is sometimes left on the dresser because of it's size and your destination. Kudo's to the shooter..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: mikejd on August 18, 2011, 08:02:12 AM
Hevi you must have misread the shooter smith had no charges against him as he acted in self defense. this is a great story for justice.And great for all honest gun owners.

What I meant is I hate to hear a 17yr old boy that did this.  Yea he got shot, and rightfully so.  But on the otherhand I hope he will learn that crime don't pay and can at least live to regret his wrong doing is all.  He's really just a kid.  Not sticking up for him, but he definatley was going down the wrong road.  Maybe just maybe this will get him back on the right road.  Who knows. 

vaturkey

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on August 18, 2011, 08:57:00 AM
Punk got what he deserved..... wonder how long it will be before he is back out doing it again.....

Dead men can't testify.

Well said Bad Grizzly !!    :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

lightsoutcalls

You just can't tell these days...  The story definitely supports the idea of buying what you will carry instead of buying what will end the situation and leaving it at home. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Dylan T

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on August 18, 2011, 10:54:49 AM
Quote from: mikejd on August 18, 2011, 08:02:12 AM

What I meant is I hate to hear a 17yr old boy that did this.  Yea he got shot, and rightfully so.  But on the otherhand I hope he will learn that crime don't pay and can at least live to regret his wrong doing is all.  He's really just a kid.  Not sticking up for him, but he definatley was going down the wrong road.  Maybe just maybe this will get him back on the right road.  Who knows. 

Or maybe send him even further down the wrong road. Who really does know?

Not worth killing him for anyways.

stone road turkey calls

It's a shame the little bastard lived, he will just do it again.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

turkey slayer

Quote from: stone road turkey calls on August 18, 2011, 03:57:19 PM
It's a shame the little bastard lived, he will just do it again.
sad but true.

Turkey Trot

I thoughts guns only killed people, I didn't think that they saved lives.  ;)
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter