OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sunday 07/31/11

Started by pappy, July 31, 2011, 06:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Not much time we are in the hospital with mother inlaw. Her surgery is scheduled for 5 a.m., and today we got word her brother died. So it has been hectic. Surely in need of prayer. We just have to rely on Christ for our strength. God's best, Jack
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

Father God,

We come to you now in time of prayer for intervention for our brother Jack, and his family. Hear his request for strength, and honor his faithfulness to keep his eyes and focus on You. Lift him up in your hands, giving him peace, assurance, new found energy, and the guidance to see each day through. Let the surgery do well, and may the results of the surgery bring good health to his mother in law's body.

Be with the family in their loss, and may all things fall into place smoothly, without any issues, for the preparations of the burial. May all the family be in unison, with no discord or strife.

We thank you for your protection, and the salvation into Your family, through your son Jesus. For it is in his sweet and Holy name we ask and pray these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

drenalinld

Praying for you and your family.

Roostem33

Jack, you and your family are in my prayers!!God bless!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

I will be praying for your family pappy!! :jesus-cross: :jesus-cross: