OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A few I've been tweaking ...

Started by Old Gobbler, April 13, 2024, 08:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

These are Not for sale right now ...

I'll list this desert Ironwood up tomorrow...

Here is some black and white ebony..I've been sitting on a bunch of it forever , and it's been many many years since I made one ....this is a particularly nice piece...I'll make some more in the following season(s) it like the Desert Ironwood has Malagasy lid and pin

Anyways...I ussually post them up in the push pin area Sunday nights,  I'm out of town right now so that Desert Ironwood will probably go up earlier than that

I've scored a significant amount of Macassar..Malagasy and I have B&W ebony...and a very good supply of Desert Ironwood...that looks like eye candy..and are killers...without revealing too many trade secrets , the musical grade base and tricked out component's are what make these sound so good

Thanks for looking! Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

outdoors

Really nice ,   
Please send one my way
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Lcmacd 58

Wow
Nice looking stuff
Yup I want 1

gobrunner

sbbow

Those are some good looking calls!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Badger

caneman

Manager8

gobrunner

Great looking calls.  Killers for sure

mulefisher

Big time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

Zobo

Those are a little different. Very, very cool OG!!!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 13, 2024, 08:49:54 PM

These are Not for sale right now ...

I'll list this desert Ironwood up tomorrow...

Here is some black and white ebony..I've been sitting on a bunch of it forever , and it's been many many years since I made one ....this is a particularly nice piece...I'll make some more in the following season(s) it like the Desert Ironwood has Malagasy lid and pin

Anyways...I ussually post them up in the push pin area Sunday nights,  I'm out of town right now so that Desert Ironwood will probably go up earlier than that

I've scored a significant amount of Macassar..Malagasy and I have B&W ebony...and a very good supply of Desert Ironwood...that looks like eye candy..and are killers...without revealing too many trade secrets , the musical grade base and tricked out component's are what make these sound so good

Thanks for looking! Shannon

Nobody makes anything that's even close to those beauties........
"Solo hunter"