North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

reflexl hunt log

Started by reflexl, April 12, 2024, 12:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

crow

Looks like the famous ''Ben Lee'' cross, connect those lines and thats where I'd set up

reflexl

I was hoping I would feel like chsing them by this weekend but it looks like I will have to play it cool which means park and play. I have the huntsman running after having to tear it apart due to a firing pin issue. I spent an hour last night going over it with a fine tooth comb. Throwing a super good hunting pattern. I should have bought several when they were cheap. I saw one go for 8 bills that wasn't as nice as mine. I can't wait to smack a bird with it.

reflexl

Well my hunting got side lined buy another kind of trophy 6.5mm of bouncing baby kidney stone. This was followed up by a dust cloud of more smaller stones. I havne' figured out how to score it yet so there is that. I should be good to go Saturday. Hopefully the birds will have gotten over the farmers spraying the fields.

JeffC

:z-dizzy: No way!!! Thats hurts just looking at it....Hope You get better.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

reflexl

Doing better. Over the UTI that came with it. I should be in the woods this weekend. I did that at work and had to leave work. Not fun.

GobbleNut

Ughhh!  That makes me squirm.  :o  Here's hoping that is the end of that...and you are able to get back into the woods soon...