OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

new nomad turkey vest

Started by Old Timer, April 06, 2024, 12:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer

Anyone reviewed or bought the 2024 nomad turkey vest. Is it well built and comfortable? weight isn`t listed that`s what im concerned about. Comfort and light weight. Thanks

WV Ridge Reaper

As far as i know even looking at the nomad site,they never released a new vest this year..If you have a link maybe you have found something i couldn't.

I liked the ngm vest they still produce,i thought it was layed out pretty well,pretty similar to the fox vest..i tried on a ol tom vest gunslinger vest not long ago and thought it felt pretty decent.

Like everything else what i like you might hate,just gotta go to some stores and try em all on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Timer

Maybe it's not new.l don't  know  their  product that well. Maybe it's  marketing. I went  on nomadoutdoor.com a couple weeks ago and it  said  new for 24. They have a sale on vest now very reasonable.  Cannot find reviews  on it. I got 2 vest from the 80's I still wear. Just looking to update. Good day

runngun

I have the Nomad Killing Time and the Old Tom gunslinger. I like them both. I use the Nomad when it's cooler and the Old Tom once it warms up. OT is lighter, thinner, to me the Nomad is better made but thicker and heavy.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

PALongspur