turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SCAMMERS

Started by bbcoach, April 02, 2024, 06:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgarner1

Yeah I'm glad everything got straightened out with the scam as well. I will say this site does hands down the best job of members looking out for other members. It is always best to stay on the caution side of things but I'm confident that if there was any doubt on here, a reference could be attained pretty quick. That along with all the rules in place is why this is the best forum period

Tom007

Quote from: cgarner1 on April 03, 2024, 12:12:12 PM
Yeah I'm glad everything got straightened out with the scam as well. I will say this site does hands down the best job of members looking out for other members. It is always best to stay on the caution side of things but I'm confident that if there was any doubt on here, a reference could be attained pretty quick. That along with all the rules in place is why this is the best forum period

Amen brother, we will always watch out for each other. Glad it all worked out for you.......
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

Quote from: Tnandy on April 02, 2024, 09:26:18 PM
Hey fellas, I am the one who offered to buy the call from garner. He has already sent me a pic of the PO receipt with my info on it. Dropped it in the mail today. Been very cordial to deal with. I will leave feedback when received just to make sure his name is clear.

X2, I messaged him, he's a real good guy for sure. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future. Real good pricing too!
"Solo hunter"