turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bottomlands pants - tall sizes?

Started by mdmitchell, March 31, 2024, 10:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdmitchell

I can't for the life of me find any manufacturer that makes pants in bottomlands with a tall inseam (34+). Does anyone know of any brand that makes these? Or are all turkey hunters just short besides me...

Bill

Duluth Trading had these exact pants in their catalog last year. I picked up a pair but I see they're now being clearanced out with limited sizes left in stock.

It's not hard to find drab colored work pants in tall sizes. That's been my usual tactic over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALSpurhunter

I wear 34-36 inseam, 36 waist. I have the cotton mill hunt pants in large size ordered from Mossy Oak. Mine are tucked in snake boots but would be fine over boots too.

ScottTaulbee

Same issue, 6'2 38" waist, 34" inseam. Most all Camo pants on the market, unless tucked in to muck boots, become somewhere between shorts and capri pants when sitting for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdmitchell

Yeah I don't hunt in rubber boots often here in the Midwest unless it's just rained that much so tucking into boots isn't an option.

I'm just gonna stick to a solid pair I suppose

Heritage

Check out Blocker Outdoors.  Not all, but some of their turkey pants come in 34 length.  I found them in Nashville at the expo year before last and they told me this.  They are some of the finest hunting pants I have ever owned.  I bought another pair this year at the expo. 

Sir-diealot

Check out bigcamo.com they have all kinds of big and tall stuff, though you are late to the game so they may be out of what you want by now.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."