turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

He is Risen

Started by aclawrence, March 31, 2024, 08:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Happy Easter Sunday everyone. Jesus is risen!  We had a beautiful pink sky this morning. Good luck to all you who are hunting and for those in church I pray you experience God's presence in a special way today. God is good. Even when we don't understand, we can trust Him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

ALELUJIA !!!!!!!!!!!

He is risen, INDEED !!!!!!!

Happy Easter to you !!!      :jesus-cross:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

5arraquiver

It's a glorious day!
God is good!!! Happy Easter everyone!

Questions? Answer: Jesus

Manager8

God is good
Have a blessed day

Sanders153

The Lord is risen indeed!

Gman

Happy Resurrection Day to everyone.

Let every voice give Him the Praise & Glory that He deserves!

Candyman

Howie g

Where would we be if he hadn't carried the cross ... be thankful and show grace ...

1iagobblergetter

Jfowler82

Amen ! And Happy Easter !

squidd

Amen and very grateful!!

crow

Happy Easter to everyone

He is Risen indeed

Joneshunter

Happy Easter. He is RISEN.

HookedonHooks

God is GOOD!

He woke me up to a turkey just letting it loose in the neighbors pasture. It was a nice night and the window was open, so that was the alarm clock before getting up to get ready for church this morning. Youth season starts here for us tomorrow, and God was just reminding me to trust in him and his plan.

aclawrence

Quote from: HookedonHooks on March 31, 2024, 01:59:08 PM
God is GOOD!

He woke me up to a turkey just letting it loose in the neighbors pasture. It was a nice night and the window was open, so that was the alarm clock before getting up to get ready for church this morning. Youth season starts here for us tomorrow, and God was just reminding me to trust in him and his plan.
That's a good way to wake up!  Hope y'all knock one down tomorrow on your youth hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk