turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sticker?

Started by Dedduc, March 29, 2024, 09:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dedduc

Im a sticker junkie and was looking for some  Old gobbler stickers for my coolers. Is there any out there to purchase ?

mcw3734

Shannon... thoughts? Everybody likes stickers and it is tough to sew a patch on the cooler.

There was a guy on here that was selling Grateful Dead stickers years ago with a gobbler in the middle of the skull. Pretty cool and I'm glad I picked up a few. Do some searches on this site and you might find his old thread.

Yelper

Good idea, I would like one for my laptop and several other items to put some OG Boney stickers on. 
I would like to see OG Boney on a glass or crystal call on the soundboard.

Maybe Shannon will see this and give a reply!

Heritage

I would like some as well!

Mbhyman88

Stickermule.com is good for this.  I used them to make some stickers for my farm, very easy.

Mbhyman88

The 2021 Boney patch design would make a good sticker.

mcw3734

Quote from: Mbhyman88 on March 29, 2024, 09:42:10 PM
The 2021 Boney patch design would make a good sticker.

My thoughts exactly!

10th Legionaire

Being a new kid in class what does the 2021 patch look like?
Less is more

mcw3734

Quote from: 10th Legionaire on March 29, 2024, 11:22:41 PM
Being a new kid in class what does the 2021 patch look like?

Click on the 2024 Boney patch icon in the upper left side of this page. That'll take you to a page of previous patch order links, and just scroll down. It's a copy of one of the original boney patches (maybe THE original, I don't know).

joey46

At one time there were Old Gobbler stickers.  I have one on the back window of my truck.  It's in bad shape.  I could use another.

Greg Massey

The 2021 patch was a very special patch of boney. I'm not sure that it will ever be made again in anything... Very Collectable

Shannon has about all he can do just running this site along with his call business, working full time, hunting and taking care of his family ...

Hopefully in the future we might see a sticker ...

I'm just thankful for the patches for now...

ScottTaulbee

My wife makes stickers/ decals as part of her business. Has done them for 10 years. Also does hats, shirts, etc. Vinyl, Sublimation, and we own 2 laser engravers and can do hat patches and is a whiz with a computer and makes her own custom designs as well as company designs and logos daily. If y'all ever decide go this route!.
I also make a few pot calls each year and can laser engrave custom logos or pictures in the tone board or pot. Here's a couple I done up last week for the local BHA and a local brewery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Old Gobbler barrel decals would be a hit for those who use them...
"Solo hunter"

joey46

See - I didn't make it up.  They were around at some time.  My truck is a 2005 and I don't remember it not being there.  It is beat up.  The top of the head was once there.

Turkeybutt

I think it would be a good idea. I'm not one to put any hunting related stickers on my vehicle but a lot of people do.
The gun barrel sticker with a simple Old Gobbler or Old Gobbler. Com offered in white or green lettering IMO would sell. The issue would be only Old Gobbler members, friends and family would want them so how many could you sell? A little profit would be nice to help keep the Forum going strong.
It would be nice to have the ability to order an Old Gobbler and a Boney patch each year with the opportunity to also order a window sticker.
I'm all for supporting the Forum and keeping this going so Dedduc thanks for bringing this up.

Joey46 do you know why OG got away from offering window stickers?