News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody Calls

Started by Yoder409, March 26, 2024, 06:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

So, I talked to Deb today !!!!    :happy0064:

If you recall the discussion from a few months ago........  I had sent a World Class glass back for inspection/repair about a year ago and could never get back in touch with anyone, having even left several messages.

Well........ There have been bumps in both Bill and Deb's roads.  Extenuating circumstances I won't go into.  But, to basically quote Deb....... "We're both 70.  But we don't want to stop working yet.  We're getting back at it as we can".  She said that she had a list of phone calls to make and Bill was starting to pull repair orders.

So, it sounds like anyone who has been left hanging for a while will be hearing from the Zearings in the (hopefully) not-so-distant future. 
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Great news, they really are good people for sure......
"Solo hunter"

Tnandy

Outstanding!!! Hope and pray that they're doing better.

ShootingABN!

Well that's good news. Sorry to hear they had some bumps.

PALongspur

fishr64

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that they're working to get back at it.

hawgsalot

Hands down my favorite glass call was made by Bill in 2001.  Unfortunately, I stepped on it two years ago and broke the glass after it called up a beautiful triple beard.

Yoder409

Quote from: hawgsalot on March 31, 2024, 09:13:04 PM
Hands down my favorite glass call was made by Bill in 2001.  Unfortunately, I stepped on it two years ago and broke the glass after it called up a beautiful triple beard.

You might could have Bill repair it.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

sbbow

That's good to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobblers roost

I got 2 calls from Deb/Bill last year and was on the list for 2 others that Deb said would be six months.Never happened, but it is what it is, no hard feelings.

All I can tell you now is if you try to text them, it's blocked. I live 35 min away
Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

cgarner1

That's great to hear and thanks for the update. Hope things continue to get better for them. I'm a big fan of my spec 1