OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Advantage classic camo

Started by timberjack86, March 24, 2024, 09:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberjack86

I know lots of guys used to love this camo, Realtree has brought it back this year.
https://realtree.com/search.php?search_query=Advantage+classic

aclawrence

I remember when that came out. I like the old school camouflages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Tom007

Great for fall and early spring in the Northeast woods before the spring growth hits....
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

I still have some pieces of this old camo...

Jordan121787

I want the leafy jacket but I don't want the whole package. I love me some RT advantage

ShootingABN!

It worked amazingly well before the green up in Virginia hard woods.
I'd love to get some new sets. I saw the leafy suit advertised at over $200, well I don't like it that much.  Lol.

I'll be looking for pants and a shirt for a reasonable price.
Thanks for sharing.

10th Legionaire

Quote from: Jordan121787 on March 24, 2024, 11:32:57 AM
I want the leafy jacket but I don't want the whole package. I love me some RT advantage

I'm sure you'll be able to buy individual pieces of the suit soon enough. In the link provided the suit is advertised as a North Mountain Gear brand. I checked the NMG website and they're not showing anything in the Advantage pattern. RealTree is probably keeping control through their site for the release, eventually they'll turn NMG loose with it.
Less is more

CALLM2U

I have one of the 90's 870s in that pattern.  I always thought it was a great pattern for the eastern hardwoods. 

5arraquiver

I love the classics! The era of the advantage pattern, extra brown, and extra gray are probably my all time favorite.  Great patterns and a lot of great memories!
Questions? Answer: Jesus

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: aclawrence on March 24, 2024, 10:18:53 AM
I remember when that came out. I like the old school camouflages.

Im with you....Simple, looks great, & effective ..

grayfox

Used to be one of my favorite camo patterns. I remember having the pants, shirt & cap in this pattern & loved it. It was a great fall pattern. I think I still have a fanny pack in it. Glad they brought it back.

Sanders153

Advantage classic and mossy oak forest floor and probably my personal two favorite from them. Maybe not the best to be used once Spring greenup happens but are awesome patterns nonetheless

Brinkcalls

Man I'm not a real tree guy, but that leafy suit I might need.

Happy

Really liked the advantage timber back in the day. I still have a few pieces I use from time to time.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club