News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SC Turkey Season

Started by Treesuitsc, March 23, 2024, 09:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treesuitsc

Super Thankful!

Have killed a few double beards and some three beards but this one was icing on the cake.

To get him on my own ground makes it even more humbling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Ryanmc

I hope you have a taxidermy budget!

joey46

Never seen that.  Congrats!

Turkeybutt

Congrats on a fantastic bird. You should be very proud, that's a trophy for sure. Thanks for sharing those photos

BBR12

Congratulations! Awesome bird! I got the my first on ground I bought and paid for the other day. It's a sweet reward.

Happy

Pretty cool gobbler. Congrats.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

King Cobra

Congratulations! Pretty unique
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Gobbler428

Congratulations on a great South Carolina bird. Can't wait til April 1 in the upstate!

Badger

Congrats on a prize of a gobbler. Very unique.

JeffC

Congratulations on your Trophy Tom!! Hang the gun up your done!!! jk.. Hope you are able to honor that Tom with a great mount. I vote for a full mount, tree roost, full neck extension Gobble. Thanks for sharing.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

ElkTurkMan

Very cool bird congrats on a great trophy

Twowithone

Thats a once in a lifetime achievement there. :you_rock:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

GobbleNut

Cool gobbler!  For me, walking up to a gobbler and seeing those unique features like extra beards or great spurs is always like that Forest Gump line of "it's like a box of chocolates".  Finding something like those extra beards on your gobbler just adds to the entire experience.  Congrats on getting a great, unique gobbler.  Hope you honor him appropriately.   :icon_thumright: