turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ideas for OG Patches?

Started by Tom007, March 23, 2024, 12:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Added a little flash to my shell holder. It's nice to have "Old Boney" tag along the ridges with me...Let's see how you all use your OG patches.......be safe....
"Solo hunter"

King Cobra

Nice job Tom, that looks pretty sharp.
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

captpete

Looks good Tom. I really should do something with them other than having just sit in my desk. :-[ :-[

Tom007

Thanks....yes I think they are too nice not to use them where you can.......be well
"Solo hunter"

The Lung

I still 5 or 6 more to put on, but it's a start.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
"Dear Lord, may our will be pure and our aim be true. Amen"

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Gobspur

I've got to get another one for more now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

GuideGun

Matt

Sanders153

Quote from: Gobspur on March 24, 2024, 02:20:23 PM
I've got to get another one for more now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I'd like to do with mine, a big shadow board or display for the wall to showcase them

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

GobbleNut

Great ideas, fellers.  I never have put the patches on anything, mainly because of my tendency to put holes in my fingers with a sewing needle.   ;D
...Which brings up the question...does anybody know of a product that you can apply to the back of the patches and glue or iron them onto something where they will stay on?... 

10th Legionaire

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 24, 2024, 05:27:00 PM
Great ideas, fellers.  I never have put the patches on anything, mainly because of my tendency to put holes in my fingers with a sewing needle.   ;D
...Which brings up the question...does anybody know of a product that you can apply to the back of the patches and glue or iron them onto something where they will stay on?...

Overall I've had good luck with E6000

https://www.acehardware.com/departments/paint-and-supplies/tape-glues-and-adhesives/glues-and-epoxy/1490366?store=08702&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAADtqLJGoAJIzRzMljvY9jGZI87c8e&gclid=CjwKCAjwnv-vBhBdEiwABCYQA_k23S7hVqEV6ypFkORmFe6vOt8poL4e0WwbiEmsXTejR9gZeU9-NxoCEDoQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I did have one patch not stick well but I don't know if it was the patch backing or the glue. The glue has worked fine in several other uses
Less is more

Tom007

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 24, 2024, 05:27:00 PM

I'll confess my friend. My wife did the sewing.... :OGani:
"Solo hunter"

3bailey3

All very nice! Tom I thought the question was about new ideas for future patches, how cool would it be to have boney with a push/pull in his hand!