Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

No( friendly or unfriendly) Wagers this year

Started by zelmo1, March 21, 2024, 05:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

He doesn't intimidate me in the least. This turkey deal isn't competition to me. I don't give a flip about turkey scores. I just score them to be a good teamate. I am just here to look good and laugh. In that order.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

Quote from: Happy on March 26, 2024, 07:11:37 PM
He doesn't intimidate me in the least. This turkey deal isn't competition to me. I don't give a flip about turkey scores. I just score them to be a good teamate. I am just here to look good and laugh. In that order.

:icon_thumright:
Also good looking and titanium level member of the Elitist club
P.S., I'm age reversing, if I decide to shave and get a haircut I would be closing in on platinum level

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

zelmo1

Seems ole Roost1 hits a nerve with some. I don't know why, he is a good fella. Z

Roost 1

Quote from: zelmo1 link=topic=117440.msg1181437 :lol: :lol: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :lol: :lol:#msg1181437 date=1711550515
Seems ole Roost1 hits a nerve with some. I don't know why, he is a good fella. Z

What??? How is my name being brought in to this??
I'm just here to meet new people, aggravate ol reflex and
Win a contest.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

zelmo1

I'm glad you are here and on my team bro. I just can't get any suckers to make a friendly wager with cuz they are afraid of you. :OGturkeyhead: Z

cannonball

Z, please pick me for your team. I'm not near as intimidating as our other Roaring 20's teammates. I've only got one good arm and will be shooting left handed with a fur-ten. I'm not a member of the elitist club, heck I was kicked out of 4-H at age ten. Apparently I don't play well with others and have an all around bad attitude. I'm definitely not good looking like happy, I was once disqualified in an ugly contest for being a professional. If they are still "skeered" I will even leave my trumpets at home and carry a kazoo.
:funnyturkey:

crow

Quote from: Roost 1 on March 27, 2024, 11:04:26 AM
Quote from: zelmo1 link=topic=117440.msg1181437 :lol: :lol: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :lol: :lol:#msg1181437 date=1711550515

Your name was mentioned somewhere in some thread, somebody typed some of your gobblers had pellet holes coming out of the top of their feet  :newmascot:

I wouldn't sweat it, probably just a rumor

Roost 1

Quote from: crow on March 27, 2024, 01:59:32 PM

Your name was mentioned somewhere in some thread, somebody typed some of your gobblers had pellet holes coming out of the top of their feet  :newmascot:

I'm trying to play nicely for now, However if I come across a 70+ bird I might become hard to deal with.  :goofball:

Happy

Quote from: cannonball on March 27, 2024, 01:45:00 PM
Z, please pick me for your team. I'm not near as intimidating as our other Roaring 20's teammates. I've only got one good arm and will be shooting left handed with a fur-ten. I'm not a member of the elitist club, heck I was kicked out of 4-H at age ten. Apparently I don't play well with others and have an all around bad attitude. I'm definitely not good looking like happy, I was once disqualified in an ugly contest for being a professional. If they are still "skeered" I will even leave my trumpets at home and carry a kazoo.
Man, I would have you as an honorary member in a heartbeat. Being good-looking  is a combination of genetics and hard work. The Elitist portion is easy. Just hold yourself to a slightly higher personal standard, and when asked what you would do in a certain scenario, answer honestly. This will be sure to offend a few, and you will be initiated and in the club quickly.

reflexl

Quote from: Roost 1 on March 27, 2024, 02:19:36 PM
Quote from: crow on March 27, 2024, 01:59:32 PM

I'm trying to play nicely for now, However if I come across a 70+ bird I might become hard to deal with.  :goofball:

If you ran into a 70 point bird it would be in the ostrich pin at the local zoo. That's alright though. Shannon might let you score it.

Zobo

Quote from: Happy on March 27, 2024, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: cannonball on March 27, 2024, 01:45:00 PM
Man, I would have you as an honorary member in a heartbeat. Being good-looking  is a combination of genetics and hard work. The Elitist portion is easy. Just hold yourself to a slightly higher personal standard, and when asked what you would do in a certain scenario, answer honestly. This will be sure to offend a few, and you will be initiated and in the club quickly.

Hard work?
I don't know, I was told at a young age that you can't fix ugly. It's one of the reasons I've been living in a state of depression for the last 50 years  :camohat:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

zelmo1

Cannonball , you are already on the team bro. We stick together. I would shoot a .410 to show solidarity but I currently dont have one. I have to disagree on what an " elitist" is. Its not what you think, its how you project it. Delivery means a lot.  :z-twocents: Z

Happy

It's all good Z. I just like flinging crap back over the fence to were it came from. How others do things isn't my concern. I hope everyone has a great season a d makes a lot of memories.

Yoder409

Wow..........

Not sure how I've overlooked such an important exchange amongst the elitists......
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.