turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kansas Nonresident Advisory

Started by GobbleNut, March 20, 2024, 10:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger

I am going to get my license on line before I apply for my archery license.  I as well got a NR turkey tag. 

compton30

I have it as $202.50 in my spreadsheet. Is that correct?

Treerooster

The general license isn't a tag...so I don't matter if you want toprint multiple ones.

GobbleNut

Quote from: compton30 on March 22, 2024, 10:46:00 AM

Ben, here's my cost from this year.  $12.87 for the application fee for a nonresident.  Then got a $77.22 charge for the turkey permit once drawn.  Finally, paid $131.27 for the required nonresident general hunting license.  Total is $221.36
I really like how they use nice round numbers for their licenses...   ;D :D :toothy12:

compton30

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 22, 2024, 02:39:02 PM
Quote from: compton30 on March 22, 2024, 10:46:00 AM

Ben, here's my cost from this year.  $12.87 for the application fee for a nonresident.  Then got a $77.22 charge for the turkey permit once drawn.  Finally, paid $131.27 for the required nonresident general hunting license.  Total is $221.36
I really like how they use nice round numbers for their licenses...   ;D :D :toothy12:

Thank you very much, sir! I will update that now. Kansas is definitely....curious!

ruination

Quote from: joey46 on March 21, 2024, 07:39:57 AM
Depending on my wife's health situation I am currently looking into three northern states.  If possible I'll pick one for a late season May hunt.  None will be less than $200.00 and when hunting out of state I never try for more than one bird.  For all the non-res pressure we get here in Florida it is one of the better deals in the country since I believe we still allow a ten day non-res license (cheap) to be acceptable for turkey hunting then adding the turkey tag.  The WMA license addition is priced the same for residents and non-residents.  A little known secret is that some public land does not require a WMA permit.  These are few and far between and don't be a cheap axx (LOL) and always add the WMA permit.  Good luck.

ADD - just looked at one possibility - OHIO -  $220 and Ohio is a definite one bird state for everyone.

Look further north and east.

Start above MD.
.410 Favors the Bold

joey46