Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

ole Roost needs help

Started by reflexl, March 18, 2024, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

For you boys that aint played with ole Roost before he needs a little help along the way. Fist thing is make for sure he knows what a turkey looks like. Here you go buddy. Trying to help this be a fair fight.

Roost 1

I always kno I can count on you ol buddy.  :funnyturkey:

zelmo1

I think he might get lucky a dozen or so times. My $$ is on him. Z

cannonball

Quote from: reflexl on March 18, 2024, 02:18:15 PM
For you boys that aint played with ole Roost before he needs a little help along the way. Fist thing is make for sure he knows what a turkey looks like. Here you go buddy. Trying to help this be a fair fight.

That looks like the one that Happy unloaded his gun on and had to go fisticuffs with to finish him off. A little birdie told me the gobbler was winning until Happy got desperate and threw dirt in his eyes.  :funnyturkey:

reflexl

Ole Happy broke out with some turkey judo. Took him out in the second round. That bird ended up served with gravy and biscuits. Never count out the Happy one!

Happy

If you fellers haven't had hand-to-hand combat with a few wild critters then you ain't lived much

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Roost 1

Quote from: reflexl on March 18, 2024, 02:18:15 PM

I'm gonna need alright, help carrying that 70+ point bird to the truck. Can't wait to see my name at the top of your list again.  :z-guntootsmiley:

reflexl

I caught ole roost trying his style on some birds.