OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Barrel Sticker/Decal?

Started by Bowtie747, March 14, 2024, 04:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Quote from: Clif Owen on March 15, 2024, 08:30:30 PM
If I'm not mistaken; the guy's screen name was Mack Diesel Dude or something similar.

Yep, that was the guy.  ...Good memory, clif.   :icon_thumright:

runngun

Yep!!! That was it!!! He made all kinds of decals. If you wanted a decals, If you could think it up, he would put it on a sticker!!! I know that for a fact.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: runngun on March 15, 2024, 11:07:58 PM
Yep!!! That was it!!! He made all kinds of decals. If you wanted a decals, If you could think it up, he would put it on a sticker!!! I know that for a fact.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Just going to give a shameless plug here but my wife does them as well. Any sticker you want, plus can make her own designs and does shirts, hoodies, and whatever else you can dream of. She's done it as her full time job for the last 10 or so years. Runs her own business. I do leather patch hats, and also laser engraving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

At one time I was on a staff which was sponsored (in part) by a choke tube manufacturer.  I believed in their product (still do) and my guns proudly wore their sticker.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

CALLM2U

Find someone who has a Silhouette or Cricket machine.  Those are the ones that cut vinyl for stickers. That's easy work for anyone who has one. 

topnotch

Quote from: Zobo on March 15, 2024, 10:48:22 AM
When you said barrel stickers I thought you meant these. My state requires that every turkey hunter must have a safety sticker that is visible when sighting down the barrel.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of these on my loner guns and ones for youth hunts , where can you get these ?

Zobo

PM me your address and I'll mail you some.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14