Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bill callmakerman site fundraiser!! Update ...auction is called !!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 15, 2024, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

BILL ...callmakerman has graciously donated a set of his custom strikers for silent auction..this will be a silent auction...send me a personal message and I'll update the TOP bidder(s) of the situation..sometimes it gets crazy and I'll have to post the amount to keep it organized

oldgobbler.com was started 16 years ago as a watering hole for hunters and callmakers ..we have been hammering  strong!!all funds generated go towards the upkeep and maintenance of oldgobbler.com

There will be no announcement on when I lower the hammer on the auction , so if you want these bad enough , you better name your price before they are gone forever

From left to right they are tulipwood, dymondwood, hickory, Snakewood and Frogwood carbon tip.

BILL ...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Lcmacd 58

bornagain64

Silent auction. Send a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

310 gauge

If the Easter Bunny leaves you these 5 Strikers in your basket you will know that you're living good my friend! Not only are they a boost for any serious hunter/collector to own, but they are an excellent jumpstart for someone just getting into the addiction of everything Turkey! These 5 satisfy a broad range of those Pots you covet and simply put, they are half the equation in producing that purrrfect sound! Another winning endeavor out of "callmakerman's" shop and overall classy move to help this site continue to bring us the best in education, entertainment, and enjoyment that Old Gobbler strives to produce! Thank you Bill and Shannon!!!

Old Gobbler

Okay guys ...its starting to get heavy with the bidding
, with the back and forth ...I normally let the top bidder know he is the top bidder ....but its getting crazy ..so I've decided to post a running tally to benefit the folks that really want these , there will be no announcement on when the auction will be called

It's at 400

-Shannon

Notsoyoungturk

Incredible donation.  Thank you Bill.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

PEte_A

Amazing site fundraiser. Thanks Bill!

Beards and Hooks

Very nice Bill.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

Okay guys the fundraiser has been called , and I would like to greatly thank Bill for the generous donation!!

The final tally was 400 ! Many many thanks!

-Shannon

3bailey3

turkey stew

Thanks Bill for the awesome donation. The winning bidder got some mighty fine strikers!