Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Who's hunting first?

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 12, 2024, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Just curious as to who was going to be hunting first. I'm for sure hunting SC & TN. SC starts on March 22, but I'm not certain yet whether I'll be there for the opener. TN starts on April 13 and I'm definitely planning on being at home. I've got my eyes set on a big ole gobbler that's been hanging around the last 2 years. :turkey:

Dr Juice

Definitely not me, unless you mean the 1st of May!

Good luck brother and be safe!

Mountainburd

It sounds like maybe you Rut in SC. I remember when we had some Florida guys on the team. Seems like ages ago.

TrackeySauresRex

April 22nd  :fud: :OGani:

Looks like yer up first JimBo.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Twowithone

Looks like you Jim. This Pa guy goes out on 5/4 hell skunk cabbage will be knee high or higher by then.  :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Mountainburd on March 12, 2024, 08:45:20 PM
I remember when we had some Florida guys on the team.
Yeah, we used to, including ME!!!! And a couple of others. Well, I hope not to let you guys down.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Mountainburd

I actually forgot that you had lived in Florida. I'm sure those WMA's have changed since you left. All I hear about is the pressure in Florida. I was thinking more about those other two guys on our team. Black Magic was one of their names maybe? Anyway you'll prob be first.

Deputy 14

RutnNStrutn

Well, work your asses off guys, so you can accrue time off to hunt. Not everybody can be retired like Hayudog and me!!! :policeman: :firefighter:

suburbhunter

I'll be in Kentucky April 13th. I'm retiring 12/16/25  :policeman:  :jackson: :jackson:

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from:   on March 16, 2024, 09:39:15 PM
I'll be in Kentucky April 13th. I'm retiring 12/16/25  :policeman:  :jackson: :jackson:

:jackson:

Soon for me as well. Not counting it will be here soon enough.
;D

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: suburbhunter on March 16, 2024, 09:39:15 PM
I'm retiring 12/16/25  :policeman:  :jackson: :jackson:

Awesome!!! :icon_thumright:
Congrats brother!!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on March 19, 2024, 05:21:46 PM

;D
We'll be winning back to back titles once we're loaded up with retirees spending each spring in the woods!!!

Dr Juice

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 19, 2024, 10:54:42 PM

;D
We'll be winning back to back titles once we're loaded up with retirees spending each spring in the woods!!!

Awesome. My current plan is to retire from the FDNY in October 2026. However, I just officially retired from the US Army Reserve earlier this month. Hopefully, I will be getting into the woods more often this year to assist our team in defending our title!

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 19, 2024, 10:54:42 PM

;D

I love giving everyone a head start. We got em right whare we want em.  :you_rock: