turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SumToy customer service

Started by Lcmacd 58, March 12, 2024, 12:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lcmacd 58

I just got off the phone with SumToy. I wanted a TTS tube for my 20 guage retay.  The person that answered was sooo  helpful .... walked me through the order online ..... gave me a rundown of pattern density for each choke.  Absolutely a great experience. You just don't find that much anymore.

wchadw

He makes excellent chokes as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lcmacd 58

vthokie7227

They're customer service is hands down the best I've dealt with in a long time. When I ordered my choke tube and base, the woman I spoke with was incredibly helpful. She did exactly what was described above: walked me through pattern variations at different yardages. Once I received my choke and had a chance to pattern my gun, it exactly matched what she told me. To top all this off, William calls me later that afternoon to double check my order ("How dead do you want it?") and ask what color sticker I wanted.

runngun

Yes indeed!!! They're great folks who "AIM" to please! Never ever had a bad experience with them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Jfowler82

I ordered one for my M2 20 gauge and told them what I was looking for . They made a recommendation and that's what I went with . Gun shoots about as good as you could ask for ! Didn't have to buy any sights or anything which is what I prefer. Top on my list for turkey chokes!