North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Flying The Roaring 20's Team Banner

Started by FullChoke, March 12, 2024, 11:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Team mates,

Here are the instructions for adding the coolest team banner of all human history to your posts and inciting pride in your traffic on the OG site.

To update your new banner, click the Profile button on the top row, then click the Forum Profile button. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page to the Signature and paste the following address into the adjacent box. You will then need to replace the question mark in the brackets at the end of the address with /img.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/O4jQMc8.jpg[?]

Check one of your existing posts on the board to verify that it is working correctly. It should look like the one at the bottom of this page. Let me know if you have any problems with it. If you are sporting one of the older, yet still completely awesome, banners feel free to update to the one shown here.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Roost 1

Thanks for this information.  Actually I was gonna message you about it.  I'll try to get mine switched over this evening.

callaway71

Roost 1

Can't believe I got it right on the first try....  :OGturkeyhead:

FullChoke

Quote from: Roost 1 on March 12, 2024, 09:12:56 PM

This is a sign of an exceptional student. Gold stars all around!  :you_rock:

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Roost 1

Quote from: FullChoke on March 12, 2024, 09:48:23 PM
Quote from: Roost 1 on March 12, 2024, 09:12:56 PM

This is a sign of an exceptional student. Gold stars all around!  :you_rock:

Now if you can give me detailed instructions on how to kill a turkey.