turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Retired Military and retired Army Civil Service , put it on a Pot Call

Started by bcuda, March 10, 2024, 11:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcuda

I am 61 and this will be my fourth year to hunt Turkey. right after my first year I was hooked on turkey hunting forever. So I decided I wanted a call to highlight my 21 years of being a Navy Seabee and my 14 years of Civil Service rebuilding U.S. Army helicopters. I had my name put on a long wait list with Timothy Oldham Jr. and after waiting almost 3 years my name came up on the list.
I could not be happier with the outcome , I had asked to have the Seabee logo along with a UH60 Blackhawk incorporated into the design with some military green also. Here is a picture of the finished pot call. Thanks to Tim for his out of this world artistry skills, I think he nailed it !!!!!

3bailey3

Greg Massey

Congrats on a beautiful pot call... thank you for your service ...

GobbleNut

Wow, that takes some talent to be able to do that!  Beautiful call...but I don't think I would ever actually take it hunting.  I would not want to risk messing it up.  :icon_thumright:

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Badger

JeffC

Like GobbleNut said , get some blood on it and put it up in display case, Thank you for your service and enjoy your 2nd retirement. Real nice call.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Sanders153

That is a work of art, exquisite. I may have to go and see about this gentleman's stuff now cause that's pretty awesome.

runngun

That's absolutely awesome!!! He definitely has the talent!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Kytomgetter

Thank you for your service Sir. Man that a great looking call. Hope you the best. God bless