turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Hunter Magazine

Started by Poppahunts, March 05, 2024, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppahunts

Fellas, I know that a couple years ago a young man put out a couple of very good editions of the Turkey Hunter magazine. I was wondering if he still was. I was never notified  he was coming out with additional editions or volumes.
Does anyone know if there any additional subscriptions?
TIA 
Turkeys For Tomorrow Member
Life NRA Member
Psalm 91
Life is hard, twice as hard if your stupid
               - John Wayne

ElkTurkMan

I subscribed and received two issues.  I never received a refund for the issues I did not receive.  As far as I know no refunds were ever sent to any of the subscribers. It's not the end of the world and I understand things happen. It just would have been nice to get some sort of communication or explanation as to what was going on.

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: ElkTurkMan on March 06, 2024, 09:32:37 AM
I subscribed and received two issues.  I never received a refund for the issues I did not receive.  As far as I know no refunds were ever sent to any of the subscribers. It's not the end of the world and I understand things happen. It just would have been nice to get some sort of communication or explanation as to what was going on.
Same with me buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

He had problems with his publishing company and couldn't find another one with reasonable prices... So it is no longer available from what i understand...

DUPREE

No longer available. He said he was going to issue refunds for those of us that paid for a subscription. I doubt I'll ever see that money.

KYFrid

Same here. Received the first two issues and that's it.  It's a shame. I really enjoyed the first two.

Poppahunts

I agree it was a very good magazine. Shame the fella didn't take the hit and refund folks
money though....
Turkeys For Tomorrow Member
Life NRA Member
Psalm 91
Life is hard, twice as hard if your stupid
               - John Wayne

runngun

I enjoyed the 1st two issues. They were really well put together and informative. Heavy, glossy paper, not a bunch of ads on every page. I wish that he would have been able to keep going. Things happen though I sent him a message and told him not to worry about my refund.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

GobbleGitr

Very generous of those that told him not to worry about refunds-but a terrible way to do business as he said he would send them. A shame overall as it was a nice magazine by and for turkey hunters