OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Boney Patch Question

Started by Dhamilton1, March 08, 2024, 08:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhamilton1

How far back do the Boney patches go? I see on the "store" back to 2020. I have last years and ordered this years today.

Anyone have the complete collection start to now? Any photos of each one?

Just curious of the history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanders153

I think there are only a select few that have a complete set, as the first few years patches are very rare now. They go all the way back to 2008 with the first one being a gobbler looking to the right (same pose that is in the website entrance banner), and the first boney is in 2010. I by a miracle have been able to find at least one of all the years editions, except those first two. Those are incredibly rare. I will try to get a photo of the whole set that I have

Old Gobbler

The original Boney patch came out circa 2010 it was a small 3 inch circular green with Boney carrying a gobbler on his shoulder ...that one is the one people consider the rarest of them all it is like the repro 2021 Boney patch but the original has ".com"

In my opinion the first year 3 inch circular is the rarest but it's up to speculation

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

WV Ridge Reaper

Id like to see a picture of a whole collection so i know what select few i don't have

Gobspur

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on March 09, 2024, 09:03:11 AM
Id like to see a picture of a whole collection so i know what select few i don't have

Post from 2022 with pic.  Doesn't show ones since then obviously.

https://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?topic=107428.0

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

albrubacker

I don't have the first 4. And missed last year's 3" which is one of my favorite designs. I would possibly consider trading for one.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Sanders153

Quote from: albrubacker on March 09, 2024, 09:37:55 AM
I don't have the first 4. And missed last year's 3" which is one of my favorite designs. I would possibly consider trading for one.

PM sent

Sanders153

This is each patch editon from 2011 to this latest 2024 Gobbler. The only ones missing are the first two years. The boney scroll one came in 2011 and the gobbler skull in 2012, those should be flipped for an ascending order lineup.