Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2024 Hunt Schedule

Started by GobbleNut, March 08, 2024, 09:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

When do all of the GOATS get started hunting this spring?  I am pretty sure one or more of our teammates should be about to start hunting, or maybe already has.  For me, the first hunt is a little less than three weeks away.  ...Starting to get a little antsy to get goin'!

Happy

I will start with youth season here the 13th. After that, I will get rolling. Between hunting with a friend and my boy I have no real set plan. I will be bouncing around according to work, my whims, and the weather. By the way, Randy has the travel call.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Rapscallion Vermilion

No distant travels for me this year.  I'll start in Massachusetts at the end of April and hunt there for a few days, come back home to Maine after that, and then head to New Hampshire with a buddy in mid May. 

eggshell

My turkey hunting will be starting On April 6th guiding for the local handicapped/wounded warrior/youth hunt, then Ky opening day is April 13th and home (Ohio) April 20th.

Paulmyr

I'm heading to Ms weds. That'll give me  1 day of scouting before I can get after them. The plan is Ms Mo, MN, and Wis this year.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

crow

Quote from: Happy on March 09, 2024, 08:30:06 AM
I will start with youth season here the 13th. After that, I will get rolling. Between hunting with a friend and my boy I have no real set plan. I will be bouncing around according to work, my whims, and the weather. By the way, Randy has the travel call.

2ND BEST GOOD-LOOKING and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Fixed it for you, the camera likes my good side.

Happy

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

RLAG

I'm starting on the 22nd for the SC opener and will make my way north as other seasons open. Definitely NC and some conglomeration of OH, WV, IN, KY then Michigan in late may

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

avidnwoutdoorsman

For sure hunting 4/27-5/5 WA/ID/MT/WY

See what I can scratch out before, during, or after that in other states nearby
Keep Calm and Gobble On!

reflexl

Plans not finallized but hopefully TX, KY and TN right now with a couple more possibilities in the breeze.