OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2024 OG BONEY patch site fundraiser!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 08, 2024, 12:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

The 2024 Old Gobbler BONEY site fundraiserpatch

Link http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

This is it !!!! The 2024 Old Gobbler"BONEY" Fundraiser Patch
We have all been there ...bang....and the old neck-steppin ...what a adrenaline rush !!

He is holding a double hammer shotgun and holding a gobbler down !!!   Spilled blood is kinda spelling out "og"

This year by POPULAR DEMAND Boney our site mascot is back it ...Killin some dagger sporting gobblers !!

this is a presale ...we will have them in 1 week March 15th and then mail out usps , thank you !!

100% stitch heat seal (iron on ) they look totally awesome on your Cap , Coat ,Vest or Bag ..heck they may even bring you good luck and get you to shoot straight..or get you asked onto properties otherwise thought to be Impossible to get on  (not scientifically proven ) regardless of that completely baseless claim ...THEY ALWAYS SELL OUT AND SELL OUT FAST ...these have become very collectable these $9.45 each and the shipping is 1.50 flat rate no matter how many you order

The purchase of 2 or more of these will designate you as "SITE SUPPORTER" post below and I'll upgrade your profile and will be shown as so when online THANK YOU !!

All proceeds...generated from the sale of these go towards the upkeep and maintenance (server fees ) of oldgobbler.com and keeps the lights on  .

This is our 16 th year !!! of operation , HAMMERING STRONG !! Old gobbler is a oasis of EVERYTHING turkey hunting , wild turkeys ...game calls , turkey hunting equipment..it provides non stop turkey hunting knowledge and entertainment for people just like YOU - 

Please... please ...make sure your PayPal address is correct..and correct in the cart etc...

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN -SHANNON [/color]

Link http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Brianb3006

Order placed for 2! Thanks Shannon for all that you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HookedonHooks

Wigsplitter

boomer

Ordered my 2. Thanks for doing these.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Gobspur

Ordered, thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

highcj5

Got mine ordered. Thank you. Looks like a good design.

Bedge7767

Jim

ScottTaulbee

Got my 2 ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Nathan_Wiles

Pre-ordered 3, they look awesome!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Sanders153

Got mine, love the OG blood design on this one. Thank you so much Shannon

MossyOak92