OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gov X discounts

Started by Ryanmc, March 02, 2024, 11:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryanmc

I saw where if you join gov x, you get 40% off ol tom gear. They give you a discount code and you buy off the drake website. Has anyone used this before?

bigdrumnc

10th Legionaire

Quote from: Ryanmc on March 02, 2024, 11:16:21 AM
I saw where if you join gov x, you get 40% off ol tom gear. They give you a discount code and you buy off the drake website. Has anyone used this before?

I've used GovX quite a bit. Good site to catch a deal
Less is more

Dazzler

Quote from: Ryanmc on March 02, 2024, 11:16:21 AM
I went through the motions of making an order last night. Total dollar amount qualified as free shipping. Once I applied the code, it tacked on over $20 shipping despite being over the free shipping threshold advertised basically negating any savings.

I haven'tresearched their shipping calculations, but it appears to be correlated with total sales amount vs bulk/weight.

10th Legionaire

I just bought an Alps Grand Slam vest last week and they charged me $23.00 shipping. Even with shipping and tax it was $65.00 less than retail.

Dazzler, it might be worth emailing their CS folks to see what your charge was all about.
Less is more

Ryanmc

If I'm reading it right, it has to be over $150 for free shipping. If you log in and fill a cart with drake but don't order, they will usually send you a 10% over $150 code too.