Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New Team Longbeards members

Started by Zobo, March 06, 2024, 04:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zobo

New Team Longbeard members: please post your birds in the section above called child boards under  Longbeards. And please take a moment to read the rules. Thanks!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tom007

Quote from: Zobo on March 06, 2024, 04:02:15 PM
I don't know if I should post here but I'm pretty sure the only way I can play this season is to start a new team, so if anyone else is interested, make a post here.

Ps: this is for only very ELITE serious turkey hunters!!!
However we will consider and are open to any and all extenuating circumstance such as but not limited to: complete and total blindness, severe mental disabilities(with special preference given to the violently and criminally mentally ill) , and those with general all around laziness and incompetence.

Zobo, you'll make a great captain my friend. I wish you luck, I'm sure you'll field a strong team, I know the Killer B's look forward to a fun time this spring! Good luck...
"Solo hunter"

ruination

I think I can apply off section 3A: General laziness and incompetence.

Maybe message a few of the other free agents on the singles looking to mingle thread.
.410 Favors the Bold

Zobo

Quote from: ruination on March 06, 2024, 07:06:06 PM
I think I can apply off section 3A: General laziness and incompetence.

Maybe message a few of the other free agents on the singles looking to mingle thread.

You're hired!
lol! I think it's a good idea. I will reach out

Zobo

Quote from: Tom007 on March 06, 2024, 05:11:58 PM
I don't know if I should post here but I'm pretty sure the only way I can play this season is to start a new team, so if anyone else is interested, make a post here.

However we will consider and are open to any and all extenuating circumstance such as but not limited to: complete, total and utter blindness, severe mental disabilities(with special preference given to the violently and criminally mentally ill) , and those with general all around laziness and incompetence.

Thanks Tom, we'll see what happens, hopefully we can get a full team together

Zobo, you'll make a great captain my friend. I wish you luck, I'm sure you'll field a strong team, I know the Killer B's look forward to a fun time this spring! Good luck...

Jwall

JeffC

However we will consider and are open to any and all extenuating circumstance such as but not limited to: complete and total blindness, severe mental disabilities(with special preference given to the violently and criminally mentally ill) , and those with general all around laziness and incompetence.
Hey are you trying to steal the Grummpies away from GobbleNut.... :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I hope you can get a team together my friend, good luck this season. Post in main thread?
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Zobo

Zobo

Quote from: JeffC on March 06, 2024, 07:46:55 PM

Hey are you trying to steal the Grummpies away from GobbleNut.... :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I hope you can get a team together my friend, good luck this season. Post in main thread?

I'm not stealing anything from Gobblenut, something tells me, don't mess with that guy. :TooFunny:

And as far as main thread post, that's probably a good idea. When is the deadline?

Pig

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Happy

I think I am gonna like this bunch

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

JeffC

before 1st shot is fired? Muzzy said the 16th for his part of Fla. maybe sooner for South Fla.??

JeffC

See what I told you Z... you posted "mentally challenged" ...woke up the "Grummpies" :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Paulmyr

Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.