Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Season start?

Started by JeffC, March 06, 2024, 07:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

Here we go!! Believe Muzzy and snoman are loading guns as we speak, anyone else starting soon? I start April 22nd.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Muzzy61

Will be taking my grandson this weekend ( Youth) and the season in North Florida starts 3/16 for us older kids.

JeffC

Good luck, are you planning on borrowing (stealing) that 410 again?

Muzzy61

Quote from: JeffC on March 06, 2024, 11:15:46 AM
Good luck, are you planning on borrowing (stealing) that 410 again?

After him taking his first bird with it last year, don't think he is letting it out of his sight. ;D

notsure

I'm hunting MN Season B, which runs from April 24th through the 30th.

lacire

Ours goes from Mar 30 to May 5 but I don't have any dates set when I'll be hunting, as soon as I know I'll post.

JeffC

Hope all went well Benny, Do you have restrictions? When and where do you hunt??

BennieGobbler

Here in VA I get an April 13 start.  Starting to hear a few!,
Print by Madison, on Flickr

JeffC

are you on any restrictions? do what the physical therapist tells you to do!! Turkeys will be there next year if you can't move around with out doing more damage.
The banner didnt show, go back into your profile and try again?

JeffC

backforty

Season here in Missouri opens April 15th. Me and a buddy will be hitting Oklahoma also
lol

Print by Madison, on Flickr

HillclimberWV

Youth hunt is wv april 13th and 15th is season opener. I usually go to VA for their opener but my best friends son really wants to try this spring so im calling for somebody else on the 13th. Grass has greened up and been seeing birds out in fields.

Dr Juice

NY opens on May 1st and the youth weekend is 4/20 & 4/21.

Zach.Hannigan

Upstate SC we open up April 1st. Im real tempted to take a week off of work and go down to Florida the 15th and hunt for about 5 or 6 days and see how bad I can get beat up by them birds down there lol.

austinc

Season opens april 15th here, I'll be hitting atleast 1 other state, maybe 2-3, we'll see.