OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Help identifying who made these strikers

Started by hpo, February 25, 2024, 08:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpo

I purchased these strikers years ago, I believe off the Bay but could have been anywhere. Checked my history but they did not pop up. Heck, I've had these since 2013 or so. Almost lost one recently and hoping I can find some back-ups.

Any idea who made them? Appreciate your assistance.

Cherry and Oak? with a manmade material flared tips. Corian is the black one I believe. Solid surface for the white?

Great strikers that do not leave my vest (unless they do).

Shoot'em in the Face!

runngun

Check out Lightsout Custom Calls kind of looks like Wendell Rye's.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

hpo

Shoot'em in the Face!

Clovis67

Those look like ones made by Mr.Billie Travis...aka Spurman... was a longstanding OG member,but passed on a few yrs ago.

hpo

Thanks for the replies. Unless I'm not seeing it they do not seem to be from Lights Out. Spurman-I kept going through his posts to see if I could find strikers he had made but to no avail. If anyone has a picture, I would appreciate a look.

Unfortunate he has passed.
Shoot'em in the Face!

cwhitfield96

I have many from Wendell- lights out and unless he use to make a different striker these are not it. He does however make a fine striker and pot.

slicksbeagles1

There was a man in west Tennessee I think his last name was Canaday He was at the NWTF CONVENTION probably around 2006-2008 timeframe. Looks similar, now I don't know about the one with the tip. He may have made some like that also

hpo

Shoot'em in the Face!

Joneshunter

Real neat looking striker, while I don't know what maker it could be from the tip on the white one seems to be corian or bone I could be wrong though. I don't know what bottom striker tip is though