turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Season ender

Started by joey46, February 23, 2024, 04:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Great site just keep FLc off here, he has ruined a many site I used to go to.

High plains drifter

Why would I miss you?  What are you talking about?

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Howie g

Quote from: High plains drifter on March 24, 2024, 12:13:40 AM
Why would I miss you?  What are you talking about?
My reply was meant for the Op .  Not you .

captpete

Was he even gone long enough to be missed?  ??? ???   He started this thread on 2/23 and was back posting by 2/27. I would call that a long weekend. ;D

Notsoyoungturk

Fortunately, just about everyone on this site realizes that it is about turkeys and turkey hunting.  Not politics.  Plenty of other places to go it you want to have that discussion.  Thanks again to Shannon for keeping this site on point.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

RutnNStrutn

This is a great website. Most of the guys are friendly and informative, and I haven't seen much in the political arena. Other than a few cantankerous elitists, everyone is great.
Good luck this spring Joey.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Marc

Thought someone was shot or sick...  Glad I was wrong.

I have not seen much in the way of politics on this forum...  Have seen some "opinions," some of them mine.

Not sure how you have a discussion board without having some discussions.  I feel like the most cantankerous discussions have revolved around the use of decoys (or not).  Have not seen any support for "reaping" on this forum...

Some interesting discussions have occurred, but most have generally remained cordial.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

joey46

Quote from: captpete on March 24, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
Was he even gone long enough to be missed?  ??? ???   He started this thread on 2/23 and was back posting by 2/27. I would call that a long weekend. ;D
Looks like he must have changed his mind. He is a cantankerous old cuss that uses a decoy 99% of the time, enjoys social media, and has learned to adapt to the new trends in the turkey game.  So many here are stuck in the 1980s.  Those days are gone.  Incessantly whining about that gets old real quick.  Blaming YouTube for everything does also.  The phrase "loose lips sinks ships" dates to WW 2.  It no longer applies in 2024.  That war is over.  YouTube will outlive us all.  Always get a kick out of the suggestion to ban filming on public land.  I'm sure a select few southern states will jump on that but then still have three bird limits for their residents.  It is all about the turkeys they'll parrot.  LOL. It's not.  It's as much about resident appeasement as anything and that is politics.

High plains drifter

Ok well, that utube is probably not a good thing.Jyst sayin.

joey46

But it's here to stay.  ADAPT .

Zobo

Quote from: joey46 on March 28, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
But it's here to stay.  ADAPT .

Nobody, and I mean nobody, tells High plains drifter what to do or how to live.  How dare you  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: joey46 on March 24, 2024, 09:45:25 PM
Quote from: captpete on March 24, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
Looks like he must have changed his mind. He is a cantankerous old cuss that uses a decoy 99% of the time, enjoys social media, and has learned to adapt to the new trends in the turkey game.  So many here are stuck in the   1980s.  Those days are gone.  Incessantly whining about that gets old real quick.  Blaming YouTube for everything does also.  The phrase "loose lips sinks ships" dates to WW 2.  It no longer applies in 2024.  That war is over.  YouTube will outlive us all.  Always get a kick out of the suggestion to ban filming on public land.  I'm sure a select few southern states will jump on that but then still have three bird limits for their residents.  It is all about the turkeys they'll parrot.  LOL. It's not.  It's as much about resident appeasement as anything and that is politics.

"Say it isn't so Joe"  :funnyturkey:

Glad yer here to stay!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

runngun

Sleepy Joe, focus focus focus....... on the que cards!!!!
Remember, relax and have a big time!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.