only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Opinion on Mike yingling turkey calls.

Started by Elidepew05, February 18, 2024, 09:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elidepew05

Looking at buying one wondering if y'all have any experience with his calls

arkrem870

I carry one of his calls every day of season.

The Lung

I'm no expert on turkey calls by no means, but I feel I can at least recognize good craftsmanship. The sound and overall quality is superb. I only have one, a red slate in cherry pot call and I love it. 

There was a small crack in the slate when I received it and Mr Yingling fixed me right up.

Top notch member of this forum in my opinion.
"Dear Lord, may our will be pure and our aim be true. Amen"

Brianb3006

I've got one of his copper pots and a tube call. I really like them. Quality calls and great service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

captpete

Here is the other thread you started on the same subject. I think you can find your answer in it.

https://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,116367.0.html

I have one of his all weather pots and it's as good as any others you can get.

Elidepew05

Sorry I didn't realize. I got lost in that post and didn't see those.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

jwm1485

I got a copper call from him last year that sounds real nice. Craftsmanship is top notch. I also order a grunt/bleet call form him.

G-dub

Been using one of Mike's copper pots for several years. Makes a top notch call and a great guy!

NCL

I have one of his pots and would X2 what everyone else has stated

Big Jeremy

Yeah, I don't know whether to post here, or in the other post, but his calls are fantastic! I have a 3" copper pot from him that sounds GREAT! Also a crow call and grunt/bleat tube from him that are second to none. Just buy one. Or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclawrence

I have a little copper pot from him and it is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeybutt

Mike will go out of his way to help you and makes a great call. I have a copper pot and have bought several grunt calls to give to friends as gifts. Reports from the people I gave them to all say they are really good calls.