Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2024 INDIVIDUAL...team contest sign up thread

Started by Old Gobbler, February 16, 2024, 05:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

If you want to be selected ..post to this thread with a picture to show you have ability to post a picture ,no picture .....no team

also.......if sometime you have at a later date been selected or placed on a team , and you posted to this thread kindly edit your post to let me know not to place you on another team

We will take the first members that sign up and use them to fill up the existing teams that need additional members , then I will allocate members in 12 member blocks , and do so until we run out of time (march) or 12 block members

Registration(s) without a picture will be delleted , you need to show the ability to post a picture and participate

Thanks and good luck this year -- Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BennieGobbler

Let's go!!!

I'm in a team now.  Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Print by Madison, on Flickr

backforty

Didn't actually kill this turkey. Found it dead on the road but figured it made a nice picture.
Update: Got drafted in the 162nd round by scattered flock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Jwall

Zobo

I'd like to join if you have the room. I would be willing to start a new team, maybe a younger group, guys in their 70's perhaps.
(ps. that's not me in the picture, but the resemblance is uncanny)

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

OnlyJakeFans

I would like to join the contest this year

ruination

If Strut Stoppers fills up, I'd be looking for a new team!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

.410 Favors the Bold

Pig

I would like to be on a team again this year.
Thanks

JeffC

Oaky gentleman, Team Scattered Flock is in need of 2 maybe 3 new members. I am still waiting to hear from a team members friend who wanted to join last year. So to be fair, Mr. Bennie Gobbler was the 1st to sign up, backforty then Jwall. If you gentlemen would like to join the Best Team here, please feel free to post up in our thread. Looking for members who will stay active, contest is for FUN, great way to meet other turkey obsessed deranged individuals. Roaring 20's is also short 2 people? but they have requirements to join, No 10 or 12g shooters. If any of the 1st 3 hunters that posted choose not to be up to the challenge of staying active and having fun, please just post up you "PASS" on joining the best team, SCATTERED FLOCK!! :you_rock: Good luck this season   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Zobo

Quote from: backforty on February 17, 2024, 12:15:54 AM

Didn't actually kill this turkey. Found it dead on the road but figured it made a nice picture.
Update: Got drafted in the 162nd round by scattered flock.

I think I like this guy
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Tom007

Quote from: JeffC on March 01, 2024, 08:12:15 AM
Oaky gentleman, Team Scattered Flock is in need of 2 maybe 3 new members. I am still waiting to hear from a team members friend who wanted to join last year. So to be fair, Mr. Bennie Gobbler was the 1st to sign up, backforty then Jwall. If you gentlemen would like to join the Best Team here, please feel free to post up in our thread. Looking for members who will stay active, contest is for FUN, great way to meet other turkey obsessed deranged individuals. Roaring 20's is also short 2 people? but they have requirements to join, No 10 or 12g shooters. If any of the 1st 3 hunters that posted choose not to be up to the challenge of staying active and having fun, please just post up you "PASS" on joining the best team, SCATTERED FLOCK!! :you_rock: Good luck this season   

Jeff, the best team is full: Killer B's. Lol, good luck this year bro......
"Solo hunter"

crow

Team Shattered Flunkies did away with their height requirement, so their is that

squidd

YelpOnTheWay

I'd like to find a new team
The team I was on last year doesn't appear to be active