North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Killer B's Check In

Started by twyatt, February 13, 2024, 06:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twyatt

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

POk3s

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 13, 2024, 10:42:34 PM
Quote from: POk3s on February 13, 2024, 11:57:44 AM

Yoder where are you headed?

Campeche, MX.   

Gotcha. Was hoping you were coming to my neck of the woods for a white tip. I guess you are going for a white tip...just a different breed ????

Yoder409

Quote from: POk3s on February 15, 2024, 02:01:58 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 13, 2024, 10:42:34 PM
Quote from: POk3s on February 13, 2024, 11:57:44 AM

Yoder where are you headed?

Campeche, MX.   

Gotcha. Was hoping you were coming to my neck of the woods for a white tip. I guess you are going for a white tip...just a different breed ????

Nope.

Mexican white tips are in Chihuahua and Sonora.

Going after Ocellated birds.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

POk3s

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

a_jabbo

IT'S GO TIME BOYS!!!!!!! I'm freaking ready!!!

a_jabbo

Quote from: Hoosier2 on February 13, 2024, 07:12:13 PM
Yes sir boys let's give em hell again this year. Pumped. I'm kinda scared to tell everybody I'm running a pinhoti purple ghost this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I miss something as to why it would be bad to be running one of those?

Hoosier2

Oh just go to the general forum They might as well pin it. From what I gathered people say Dave traded pins on public areas around the country for other areas during his grand slam. Lots of guys seem pretty passionate about it. I like the guy and his content so I support a grand champion caller. Bought his glass pot over Christmas. It runs really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Don't know anything about his calls or his YouTube show.   But, he put down a REALLY strong showing at the GNCC Senior Open both this year and last.    :you_rock:
PA elitist since 1979

POk3s

Got word I drew Kansas. I don't have to stress about it anymore :)

Tom007

Quote from: POk3s on February 22, 2024, 08:25:58 AM
Got word I drew Kansas. I don't have to stress about it anymore :)

Go get em!
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

zsully

I hear Kansas has giant turkeys. Maybe that's just the ticket for the Killer B's to bring home the championship!

Mossyguy

Quote from: zsully on February 22, 2024, 10:00:45 PM
I hear Kansas has giant turkeys. Maybe that's just the ticket for the Killer B's to bring home the championship!

A friend of mine who hosts an outdoor show and I hunted Kansas about 6 years ago. He told me the Rios were nothing like an Eastern...and he was right. According to him I shot an exceptional bird.