Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team Roaring 20s ASSEMBLE!

Started by FullChoke, February 10, 2024, 02:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

The Roaring 20s, Old Gobbler's premiere Turkey Hunting team has thrown their collective camo hats in the 2024 ring and let all those who lay eyes on it quake and tremble in mortal and egotistical fear! Boys, 2024 is our season of the Reckoning!

All former team mates who would love to breathe the rarified air on top of this mountain of the vanquished post on here as your public intent to rejoin our Merry Band of Pranksters and Gobbler Yakuza.

I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from our team mates and getting this thing going and dealing with the amateur attempts at smack-talking from our resident ankle-biters. I find their efforts so adorable.

Cheers   ;D

FullChoke (quietly removing the plug from his shotgun)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

cannonball

GuideGun

I'm ready to roll this year, have plans to hit 3 states this spring!
Matt

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

FullChoke

Quote from: GuideGun on February 10, 2024, 05:52:03 PM
It's so much fun to go OOS. This means you are gonna post 6-9 birds, right? You are in. Welcome back aboard.

FC

3seasons

Checking in, hope everyone one has a fun, safe and successful season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullChoke

3seasons is back on board. We are getting more dangerous to the other teams by the minute! Welcome back, my brother.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

zelmo1

FullChoke

Quote from: zelmo1 on February 13, 2024, 12:52:26 PM
I am reporting in sir.  :OGturkeyhead: Z

Greetings fine officer, hale and well met! Our color commentary is now on deck. Welcome back my brother.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

FullChoke

Quote from: GuideGun on February 10, 2024, 05:52:03 PM

10-4. I have already marked out several chalk outlines of future deceased target species. You just gotta fill them in. Easy, huh?

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

FullChoke

Boys,

We are already starting to see the scales tipped "unfairly" in our favor. I say "unfairly" simply because we are in the game. Our roster continues to fill. This is gonna be fun.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

cannonball

Quote from: FullChoke on February 14, 2024, 05:39:02 PM
Boys,

We are already starting to see the scales tipped "unfairly" in our favor. I say "unfairly" simply because we are in the game. Our roster continues to fill. This is gonna be fun.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

They were tipped until Z showed up, now they just completely bottomed out on our side. We are pretty much guaranteed a win at this point. Might as well get some hats printed up with "Roaring 20's 2024 OG Champs"

paintbrush

I'm ready for action and signing in!

zelmo1

If we go by weight, I will tip the scales, lol. We will give it what we got. Fun will be had by all. My personal bet was productive last year. I got a box and wingbone from another team, not to be named in public. But I have had no challenges yet this year. I will bet the wife our pushpins to keep it interesting. Actually, if I threatened her OG pushpin, I would have zto defend myself at all times, lol. She loves that thing. Z

xarcher

In. All in.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for getting the band together Norm.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.